We collect Etsy data with our own scraping api, and provide you with detailed product data in the form of api.
We currently have more than 45 million Etsy product data. Through our scraping api, you will get access to the largest database that updates on a daily basis. You can search by multiple criterions and sort result in order to speed up research process and competition analysis. You can also find detailed information about product listings and their historical data to have a big picture of their lifecycle.Function Description:
We provide the following ecommerce api services related to Etsy.
- We accept product URL enquiry. You can spy on competitors'product information and data through this enquiry. All the parameters will be formatted in a certain way. When our database doesn't fulfill your request, we will do additional crawling for you.
- We provide multiple search criterions on which allows you to do various combinations. We can provide product data based on your combination. The criterions also allow you to do advanced product filtering searching. More descriptions of fields about the Etsy data api can be found in the documentation.
- [coming soon] We allow you to make keyword-related queries to us through keywords, you can effectively view the keyword details, and request the corresponding category keyword rankings and other data.
- [coming soon] We allow you to request for specific store information and related product information through the store link, so that you can effectively view the relevant data of your own or competing stores.
- Product information & price history lookup(in the past 90 days) consumes 1 token
- Comment history lookup (in the past 90 days) consumes 1 token
- Amount of saves lookup (in the past 90 days) consumes 1 token
- Sales information lookup (in the past 90 days) consumes 2 tokens